22 December 2007

26 days

Well, so I've seen a few people out there with these blogs and I thought I would be like "everyone" and create one. Plus, I need a way to keep people updated while I'm away at college in Australia. That is the main reason for this blog.

So I'm 26 days away from boarding my plane to the 'Land Down Under'. That's less than 4 weeks. I seriously cannot believe it. It seems like I was just stating that I was leaving in 6 months! Wow, time flies. Anyways, I pretty much have all of the details set. I just need to get my plane ticket to L.A.

Right now, I'm just so anxious to leave. It's been so hard because all the waiting time is allowing me to feel almost every emotion. (Nervous, Scared, Excited, Sad, Anxious, Angry) Haha, I don't know how much longer I can handle these emotions! I just need to get there! One day I wake up and I'm so excited to leave and the next day I wake up feeling so sad to leave everyone and everything here. To anyone who has felt like I've been disconnected from you, I'm sorry. I think I am subconciously disengaging myself from people because of the overwhelming feelings I've been having.

Anyways, yesterday was my last day of work. It was quite sad actually. I'm going to miss a lot of the people I worked with. It was really cool getting to know them. At the same time, I'm kind of relieved, because now I can really just settle down and prepare to leave.

Can't believe Christmas is in 3 days! I still need to get like 5 people gifts! I've been so bad this year.... I think most of you can relate. It's a joyous, yet stressful time of year.

Well, to whoever reads this, I want to ask that you pray for me as I prepare to leave for Hillsong. Mainly pray for my relationship with God, because I've really been disconnected with Him and I'm having a hard time. I'm scared because I realize that I really must be clinging to Him at this time in my life. Without Him, it's going to be a very rough transition.

Until next blog!
Tara

2 comments:

Child of His said...

Tara,
I'm praying for you. I can't wait to see what God does in your life. I hope you work on your spiritual disciplines now and build some good habits to hold you through all the change. I'd love to get together and talk - call me!
Mae

Unknown said...

Just remember that you're making this transition because of God. Without Him, there would be no Hillsong, or motivation to make such a difficult transition.

I'll be praying.