15 January 2009

Postponed

Sorry guys...... I'm postponing week 3 of my charity organization awareness for next week. I'm heading up to Williams, Arizona to play drums at Central's youth winter camp this weekend. Should be fun and I get to play in the snow.. woohoo!!!


In the meantime, check out this video. This is the guy who taught me how to play drums:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flippin heck! that guy's in shape! p.s. i realized i've never actually seen you play drums before! NOT COOL. we must remedy this at some point in life. come play drums in the snow up here! :0) have fun at camp!

Romi said...

Holy Smokin' biceps and triceps, Tara!! lol I sure hope he at least wore a shirt while he was teaching you, otherwise that'd be pretty distracting! ; ) But the fact that you're so awesome on drums, leads me to believe he did or you just have great powers of concentration!

Hope you're having a fantastic time in Williams!! And please bring some cooler temps back with you...it's just been too stinkin' hot for January!! : (