
Welp, I booked my plane ticket home and I've pretty much decided I'm not going a second year. I really don't know what to say at this point. I'm excited to come home, but I'm also dreading the day I have to say good-bye to all of the friends I've made here. It has been such an amazing experience here and I'm going to miss it like crazy, but I feel like my season here is over. Well in 3 months it will be.
Anyways, Halley has come and gone. It was awesome having her here and being able to show her the city and the church. She loved it!!
There's not much else to say right now. Sorry for the boringness of this blog!
3 years ago

3 comments:
Not boring at...ZZZzzzzz! Just teasing!! ; ) Always good to read what's going on in your world, Tara! I know you'll look back at your year at Hillsong and realize just how much God has grown and stretched you! "Apples she'll be" (by now you probably know what that means in Aussie speak ; )!
Njoy and cherish the next 3 months! : )
the one on power and Mcdowell :D I love it!
Well I am excited for you to come home.... so we can spend one month together :) We will have to make sure to get scheduled together at least once before I leave. And a BJ's trip is in order as soon as you are recovered from your travels.
Post a Comment