04 August 2008

Welcome to my life

To be honest, I haven't felt the desire to blog lately. But I figured I'd update you on what's going on in my life at the moment:

We're moving again. We are currently living in a different apartment, but the college is trying to move all of us students closer to the church. This is good, because in a few weeks we will be living in a house a bit closer to the school/church! It will be a pain to relocate again, but oh well.

Classes start up this week; tomorrow actually. I'm excited... it looks like it will be a good semester. So far I've just been passing my time with cleaning, relaxing, playing guitar, watching movies with my housemates.... the usual.

Halley is coming to visit! She arrives next Thursday. Yay!

I've decided to host Hoops of Hope here! I've gotten a few people on board so far. I'm currently looking for a gym with a basketball court to hold it in. Pray that I can find somewhere. I'm pumped! Whether I get 5 people or 50 people to participate, it will be amazing.

Welp, that's it. Later days.

2 comments:

Mom said...

We're so proud and happy for you that your dream of starting a "Hoops for Hope" in AUS may be coming to fruition! Even if it's on a small scale, every contribution makes a difference.
Love, Mom and Dad

Breanna said...

i wish i was coming... D:

Love you!
-B