So we're all moved and settled into our new house. Let me tell you... it is amazing!!! We all love it so much and it's so refreshing to be in a new place. It's also incredible that I can walk 10 minutes and be at church!! No more taking the bus.. yay! :-) Stay tuned for a video tour of our house :-)
Last night I went to the Passion Conference, a night of worship from Chris Tomlin and David Crowder Band and teaching by Louie Giglio. The place was filled with thousands of college aged students. It was an incredible night! It was free and general admission so a few friends and I got there almost 3 hours early to wait in a line which we thought would be long. Funny thing is.... none but maybe 5 other people were there that early. haha! So we sat there, first in line, for a few hours. The reward? Front row, dead centre seats!! It was awesome.

3 comments:
uh! I am so jealous! I hope you had an awesome time <3
Okay...that's it I'm defecting to Australia!!! You do realize how stinkin' blessed you are to get front row, dead center just by showing up 3 hours early?! That would be a completely diff story in the states! Well, beyond my obvious envy, I'm still really thrilled you got to be there!! And I'm glad you're all settled in your new abode...can't wait to see the tour! : )
I dont think I can talk to you anymore....
hahaha jk jk no but seriously next time you get front row dead center seats just call me and I will be ont he first flight down under! (I wish!)
love you!
-Breanna
Post a Comment