17 October 2008

Get my mind off the stress of moving!

So.. it's midnight and I'm in the middle of packing up to move tomorrow. It's getting pretty stressful. I got this "Top 5" list survey from Jared's blog and thought I would do it to take my mind off of packing for a bit...


Favourite Bands/Singers:
1. Coldplay
2. John Mayer
3. Keith Urban
4. Colbie Caillat
5. Dashboard Confessional

Favourite songs from those bands:
1. What If- Coldplay
2. Gravity- John Mayer
3. Stupid Boy- Keith Urban
4. Realize- Colbie Caillat
5. Stolen- Dashboard Confessional

Favourite Movies:
1. The Holiday
2. You've Got Mail
3. Elf
4. 50 First Dates
5. Cast Away

Favourite Trilogies:
1. Does Spiderman count?
2. I don't have more than one favourite... sorry. :-)

Favourite recent/current TV shows:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Friends
4. The Simpsons
5. Cash Cab

Favourite classic TV shows:
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Full House
3. The Wonder Years
4. The Brady Bunch
5. I Love Lucy

Favourite Restaurants:
1. PF Changs
2. BJ's Brewery
3. Vito's Pizza
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. Olive Garden

Favourite Fast Food:
1. Chik-Fil-A
2. In & Out
3. Panda Express
4. Chipotle
5. Subway

Favourite countries I've visited:
1. Australia
2. Kenya
3. London
4. Jamaica
5. Mexico 

Favourite non-fiction books
1. Velvet Elvis- Rob Bell
2. Extravagant Worship- Darlene Zschech
3. Sex God- Rob Bell
4. I am not but I know I AM- Louie Giglio
5. Girl Soldier- Faith Mcdonell & Grace Akallo

Favourite Fiction Books:
1. The Shack- William P. Young
2. Redeeming Love- Francine Rivers
3. Marley & Me- John Grogan
4. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants- Ann Brashares
5. Number the Stars- Lois Lowry


2 comments:

jen said...

how many of those favorite restaurants do you get in Australia? aren't you totally stoked to come home and eat at all your favorite places? (I'm sure that's the only thing you've missed, right?) ;) Seriously, we're looking forward to having you home!

Breanna said...

check your email!!!

love you!

-B