12 February 2009

Just a catch up

So I took a random quiz about what country I should live in.. and this is what I got...

Which country should you REALLY be living in?

Australia

G'day Mate! You're a yokker. A true Aussie. You love the beach and barbies, as well as sport. Life couldn't get any simpler, and that's the way it should be. C'mon Aussie, C'mon!

Personality Test Results


Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
Also, I thought I would show you how I'm helping with some of the non profits I've posted about. So far, I have picked two. The first is Angel Bakers from Soldier's Angels. My mom and I are committing to baking goodies each month for a soldier across the globe. And second, I got a t-shirt from Love146; See below:




1 comment:

Richard said...

So when are you going back to Australia? When you do, can you send me a Koala?

And attaway to follow through on those causes!