As you can see, I'm taking a short break from my normal blogging style and having a little fun. I saw this on someone else's blog/facebook and thought I would try it out for myself. Read it for a good laugh
Google Game: Go to Google and type in quotation marks your name and then "likes to" (ex. "Steve likes to"). Type in the first ten things that come up and re-post in your own blog.
1. Tara likes to spend time with her friends and family while also immersing herself in all that Chicago has to offer
2. Tara likes to spice things up with her dominatrix personality
3. Tara likes to pick up men with her sexy retainer picture
4. Tara likes to eat trees
5. Tara likes to dance on cars
6. Tara likes to sit and watch movies with her cousin Travis
7. Tara likes to listen to country music and shop
8. Tara likes to run
9. Tara likes to fly
10. Tara likes to bake herself in the sun until she is golden brown
Wow. I don't even know what to say about #2... or #3.... or #4. I don't have a cousin named Travis. The only one of these that are completely true would be #7. And #8 is somewhat true, because I like to travel....

5 comments:
LOL...I love #3!
hahahaha hmm.. nope. everything sound quite accurate. remember.. people don't know what you were doing here for the past year. hahaha
by #8, do you mean #9, or do you just run wherever you travel?
Oh right... hahah oops
Jason Likes to...
1. Jason likes to drink a lot.
2. Jason Likes to Draw Houses.
3. Jason likes to nickname everyone.
4. Jason likes to play hockey and surf.
5. Jason likes to hang out with friends and check out new bands.
6. Jason likes to hit from our Links page.
7. Jason likes to fashion himself as a real life Michael Scott.
8. Jason likes to begin by explaining why he feels he's something of an odd duck as city council member in a city of 3,000 in a red state: He's 25 (he'll be 26 next September), he's a progressive Democrat, and he is quite possibly the only openly gay elected official in his state.
9.Jason likes to do all loan types.
10. Jason likes to take photographs of Alaska to show the rest of the world just how beautiful God's Country can be.
Um some of these are true some are way wrong.
Post a Comment