23 April 2009

My life in pictures

Sorry I haven't blogged in like.....five years. Thought I would do something fun to get me back into blogging again. Don't know if you'll care or not, but I thought this was kind of cool!


1. A picture of you in your room: 
















2. A picture of you in a different country:
















3. A picture of you on your birthday or favorite holiday:





















4. The oldest picture you can find of yourself:





















5. A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera
















6. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous:
















7. The most recent picture of you:
















8. A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't:





















9. A picture of a time in your life that's over and you couldn't be more thankful that it is:
















10. A picture of you when you were anything but happy: 
















11. A picture of you when you were nothing but happy
















12. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day:
















13. A picture that makes your heart hurt
















14. A picture that makes your heart smile
















15. A picture of one of the best days/nights of your life:
My baptism





















26. A picture you couldn't leave out
















17. A picture of just you





















There were way too many pics to choose from, but this is the best I could do!

4 comments:

Romi said...

LOVED IT...What a great idea!!
And wow pic #10...you definitely were not happy! Thanks for sharing, Tara!

RuthWalks said...

fantastic!

Kevin Borst said...

If I could insert a picture of myself looking at that post I would. No worries, it's a face of excitement.

Richelle said...

duddde.
3. lets never forget the drumset cake.
8. made me cry
10. made me laugh
11. made me laugh then cry
13. made MY heart hurt. :(

i'm in a glass case of emotion right now.
i could elaborate.. but ultimately i know you would agree so i'll leave it at..
hurts so good.