13 December 2009

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Midnight. It's quiet in the house. Everyone is asleep. I'm bundled up in a hoodie, heater warming up my feet, a peanut butter jelly sandwich in hand, and Pandora playing in the background. I'm satisfied. It's times like these that make life seem to slow down a bit. Times that allow you to take a breather and gain the strength to face another day... a day filled with appointments, family responsibilities, homework, deadlines, etc. But, somewhere in the midst of the chaos and busyness of life, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at midnight bring peace.

3 comments:

Romi said...

Niiice!! I know exactly what you're talking about, Tara! I love those moments where time seems to stand still and you can actually breathe! Thanks for sharing and grateful you had your PB&J time! : )

The Owl Diary said...

Hey Tara! Thanks for the comment on my blog. :) Love yours as well!!!! & PB&J = the best.

I V Y said...

nice blog~