Tomorrow is Easter! I really don't have any plans for it except that I'm serving at church in the morning. Then Sunday night there is a family concert with Guy Sebastian (Australian Idol winner) and a band called The Parachute Band. It will be interesting, very different from what I usually experience at Easter, but good!
Get this, we have three days off for break this week! That was something we didn't expect. For this lovely break, a group of us are going to the Blue Mountains and staying in a hostel in a town called Katoomba for two nights. The Blue Mountains are basically a tourist spot in Australia. I guess you could say it will be similar to a Grand Canyon experience..? Except they are blue mountains, haha. I guess there are a ton of activities to do there such as horse riding, mountain climbing, 4wheeling, etc. The town we will be staying in has some good entertainment with live music, dining, cinemas, etc. It will be fun to get away from Castle Hill and see a different part of Australia! I will take lots of pictures. Here is a picture of the Blue Mtns. so you can kind of get an idea of what it is. 
Oh and I wanted to let all of youknow ... I'll be coming home in July for a 12 day break!!! Can't wait! :-)
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment