I have been to three countries in the past 19 hours and I'm happy to say that I have arrived in Mesa, Arizona. :) I arrived in the "sauna" at 4pm on Saturday afternoon with a greeting from Ryan Spradling and Ryan Ziegler at baggage claim, followed by my parents. I have to be honest, it is so weird being home. I don't know what to think of it all right now. It's good, but it's also sad because I miss my friends in Australia. I feel like I'm home for good, but I'm actually only here for two weeks. As soon as I got home I went straight to my drums and practiced. It was glorious! I didn't realize just how much I missed my drum kit. It's been collecting dust for the last 6 months and it needed someone to bring it back to life. :) I went out to dinner with Halley and the people from Third Format. Then I went and stopped at the Maples for Jared's birthday party. It was so good to see them! I'm just so excited to see everyone else and play at Third Format! I can't wait!! I'm also loving the fact that I get to sleep in a huge bed. I slept until 12:30pm today... I'm kind of messed up because of the time zones. haha. I have heaps of people to see so I am going to try my best to do so. Plus I need to make time for my parents as well. :)
Well, I'll keep you posted on what's happening. But right now, I'm going to practice drums :)
3 years ago

2 comments:
SOOOO sad that we are missing you!!! Have so much fun at home with your family and friends...and play extra awesome for 3F! Wish we could be there!!!
Can't wait till Monday to have you for dinner - fried chicken and mashed taters baby!
Post a Comment