04 July 2008

God Bless America

I wish I had an exciting story to tell you about my 4th of July celebrations, but to be honest it was nothing special. There isn't much you can do to celebrate America's 4th of July in Australia. It's actually quite foreign to me, not to mention it being winter in July! Too weird. The most I did was eat an American hot dog that one of the guys here found at the grocery store. Nonetheless, I am proud to be an American.

Things are going to start getting crazy pretty soon. Starting Monday, I will probably be getting only 5 hours of sleep for the whole week. I'm not looking forward to that aspect of it, but I am pretty excited for Hillsong Conference! I'm doing registrations for it. I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing exactly, but I'm anxious to know. I'm hoping I'll get to see some of the sessions though. Some of you may have heard of Israel Houghton. Well, he will be leading worship one of the nights. That will be awesome! A few of the speakers are Joyce Meyer, Judah Smith, and Mike Pilavachi. And the band, Leeland, will be playing on the last night. It's going be to awesome. Then after that, I'll be home!!! I'm actually a bit nervous about flying straight after conference. Please just pray that I'll stay healthy this week and as I travel home. Not having a lot of sleep and being on my feet working all day is going to do a lot to my body. I've already have a little congestion in my chest, so lets hope I can fully get rid of that!

Have a fantastic 4th and I'll see you soon!
I hate crocs, but thought this was cute :)

1 comment:

Breanna said...

ONE WEEK

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 Breanna