Just wanted to show you the proof that I officially graduated from Hillsong College.... with a Certificate IV in Ministry. Woohooo...
Me with my certificate
Grad Ceremony
The roomies
We were told to be a bit more animated
3 years ago
you wish to see in the world
Just wanted to show you the proof that I officially graduated from Hillsong College.... with a Certificate IV in Ministry. Woohooo...
Me with my certificate
Grad Ceremony
The roomies
We were told to be a bit more animated
4 comments:
Oh yeah! Way to go Tara!
Congrats Tara!
Hi, I found your blog, from Audrey's. And I wanted to say Congrats to you! My son is attending leadership college here locally at Wave Church, that is affiliated with Hillsong. Joel Houston and the rest of the family come frequently to preach there. I know he loves the college, and his churhc! Congrats again!
Andrea
He's been there since August but going to the church for more than a year now. It's in Virginia Beach VA http://www.wavechurch.com/
I am enjoying reading your blog. I will be in prayer for your future.
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment