15 December 2008

Funny or sad? You decide.

Well.. I've caught it. The cold that's going around these days. :-( And let me tell you, I've had the most boring day ever... going from watching t.v. to reading to sleeping to more tv.... not the greatest. But at 8:30pm tonight, I had my one form of entertainment for the day to relieve me from the monotony. I'll let the video and pictures explain....






3 comments:

Tamale Trio said...

aww....poor Sandy.

He does look cute, even if he does have a stick stuck in his collar :)

--Halley

Tara K said...

The sad thing is it was stuck in his ear... his hair caught on to it. So we couldn't just pull it out or it would hurt so my dad had to cut a big chunk of his hair to get it out.. it was so sad.... but I couldn't help but laugh! haha

Anonymous said...

hahaha! that was amazing! i just laughed out loud at the coffee shop i'm in. :0)