09 July 2009

Hillsong Conference '09

Last year I had the opportunity to serve at the Hillsong Conference while I was in Australia. I'll tell you, it's one of the most incredible conferences I've been to. Hillsong hosts it every year for a week in July. Each year, they blow me away with their stunningly creative introductions. I know full well that the people of this church pour so much of their heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears into giving God their absolute best. Check out what they were able to do this year for their opener. I would have loved to be there again this year and could have possibly been a part of the drum intro they do, but that's not in God's plan at the moment. Anyways, check it out!!

P.S. The guy singing the intro is one of my buddies I was able to worship with at the Friday night youth service I played at while there. He's one of the most humble and talented guys and am so glad I was able to build a friendship with him.


No comments: