19 July 2009

European Roadtrip

Some of you may know that in just three days, I'll be embarking on a 15 day trip to Europe. My friend, Halley, and I are traveling with a group called EF College Break. EFCB offers safe, fun, and affordable travel packages all over the world for college aged students. Halley and I have chosen the European Roadtrip, a 15 day tour through seven different countries. To keep you up to date, I thought I'd share our itinerary to allow you to take a peek at where we're going and what we'll be up to. 

Day 1:
Overnight flight to Amsterdam via Houston

Day 2:
Arrival in Amsterdam
Walking tour of Amsterdam
Welcome drink

Day 3:
Sightseeing tour of Amsterdam
Visit Anne Frank's House
Free time in Amsterdam (nighttime)

Day 4:
Free day in Amsterdam
 (we're meeting up with my friend, Dorien, that I met in Australia)

Day 5:
Transfer to Heidelberg
Sightseeing tour of Heidelberg
Heidelberg castle

Day 6:
Transfer to Munich
Sightseeing tour of Munich
Free time in Munich (nighttime)

Day 7:
Transfer via Innsbruck (Austria)
Arrival in Venice

Day 8:
Sightseeing tour of Venice 
Doges' Palace
Free time in Venice (afternoon)

Day 9:
Transfer via Verona 
Arrival in Lucerne region (Switzerland)

Day 10:
Sightseeing tour of Lucerne

Day 11:
Train from Zurich
Arrival in Paris
Walking tour of Paris
Notre Dame Cathedral
Evening Seine cruise and Eiffel Tower

Day 12:
Sightseeing tour of Paris
Eiffel Tower photostop
Free time in Paris (nighttime)

Day 13:
Eurostar train to London
Walking tour of London

Day 14:
Hop-on, Hop-off double-decker bus tour
Free time in London (afternoon)
Farewell dinner

Day 15:
Flight home via Houston

No comments: