So I know this is sudden, but I wanted to have a trial run for this drum plan I recently posted about. This is a song that a friend asked me to learn awhile ago and I kind of forgot about it. I thought I'd re-learn it to use as a test run for my drum experiment. I was planning on starting this in August, because I'll be out of town the rest of July, so consider this my song for the month of July.
This song is "Under a Killing Moon" by the band Thrice. I'm not really into this type of music (only because of the screaming) but I'm getting used to it and it's a fun song to play along with! Also, I'm just starting to learn double bass and this song has a small dose at the end, so I was able to get the ball rolling on my double bass practice. Take a listen!
(p.s. I'm hoping to get rid of the "Evaluation Copy" text for future videos)

4 comments:
:D
you're a beast. can't wait to see the ones to come!
zoom out a little on the top view...
hope you have fun in Europe.
come visit Seattle soon --- we have room for you to crash.
Tara. you are awesome! you drumming skills actually continually to amaze me! good work!
rock on.
Post a Comment