We all long for a day when there will be no pain, no suffering, no tears. I don't think I know a single person that enjoys being in a depressive state of mind. The good news is, there WILL be a day when all adversity ceases to exist. A day when we will live in utter peace and happiness in the glory of our Lord.
The worship team at Hillsong recently wrote a song called "You Hold Me Now" which captures the image of our hearts longing for the day when we will see Jesus face to face and all pain will forever be gone. It is one of the most powerful songs I've come across in my lifetime. It is a song that touches Heaven and rocks the earth. I believe this is a song everyone should hear. A song that believers long for, a song that gives us the opportunity to get excited about the day when we meet Jesus and dive into eternity, where all pain and suffering disappears.
Please take a moment to watch this video and let the words pour into your spirit. I encourage you to read the lyrics while listening. Click here for lyrics
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment