11 January 2008

Thank You



It seems like the easiest time to blog is when you're emotional. I may pour my heart out here so hang tight.

Wow, so tonight I had my going away party and man what a turnout. It was simply amazing. You know, I never really realized how many people supported me til I saw them just keep coming through the door. It was so incredibly good to see everyone there. Old friends, new friends, church friends, pastors, kids, etc. I just want to thank all of you who came tonight and those who weren't able to come. Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for continually encouraging me and challenging me and living life with me. Thank you for befriending me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for making me laugh and making me cry. Thank you for memories. Thank you for being there when I need you. Thank you for giving and receiving. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for sharing and for listening. Through the rough times, the easy times, and the simply fun times. It has been an amazing past few years of my life being at Central and following God's footsteps. I couldn't have done it without all of your continuous support. Really I wouldn't be saying goodbye and heading off to this far off country if it weren't for you guys. For my worship leaders who have taught me what it means to be a drummer for God and for sharing with me the heart of worship. For my small group leaders over the years who have taught me how to love God and love people. For my friends who have lived life with me, who have shared good and bad times, who have always been there. For my pastors who have taught me the theology of Christianity and the way of life for a Christ-follower. It has been a memorable journey and I'm about to embark on a whole new adventure. Man, am I excited! Honestly I don't know what else to say but thank you.

Here are a few pics from tonight. I will post them all on my Picasa album very soon:










1 comment:

Perry said...

Hey Tara,

I was great being there last night. I am so proud of you and hope you have an awesome time down there. Look forward to reading updates!

Perry