Just thought I'd share some funny facts about the Land Down Under and its people :)
-Meal portions are much smaller
-Therefore, nobody here is fat
-The pink lemonade is not lemonade, it's something like cherry soda
-The style of clothing and hair is outrageous (in a cool way)
-They drive on the opposite side of the road
-The toilets do not flush the opposite way, it just flushes forward
-They shorten words: Uni for University, Brekky for Breakfast, etc.
-McDonalds is a royalty
-The birds are freakishly annoying
-They ask, "How are you going?" instead of "How are you doing?"
-Everything is EXPENSIVE (ex. a movie costs $12.00 student price)
-But minimum wage for an 18 year old is $13 (it goes up as you age)
I can add more as they come to me. But that's it for now....
3 years ago

2 comments:
I miss you Tara!!! I am praying for you.... comment on my blog if you have time so we can talk!!!
Love ya!
Breanna
Thanks for those facts, Tara! Who would have known about the toilets!lol
Post a Comment