27 April 2008

If your dream is too big, it must be from God

So I have a dream to drum in a Christian worship band and tour. Oh how I would LOVE that! We had a worship night with Delirious tonight and it was awesome!! It really got me passionate about drumming and touring. I also just finished a book about an all girls christian band that got a recording label and toured. God keeps placing different dreams in my heart and I don't know which one I'm suppose to go towards!

So, apparently I'm playing at that youth extension service THIS Friday! K, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. First off, I'm kind of rusty as I haven't been able to practice much, but I'm taking use of my friends electric kit at the moment. So yeah, please pray for me. For my nervousness and for my rusty playing. I will probably "audition" on Wednesday. Anyways, praise God that I'm getting the opportunity to play! We'll see how it all goes and I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Dude when you come back home I am down for starting a band and touring! No joke! :D I will just drop out of school! No biggie! hahaha! That is so cool you are getting an oppertunity to play! I know it must kill you without your kit there with you! I would die without my guitar for that long! Well I love you! check out my blog... today was the big announcment day so I wrote about it....

Love ya!
-Breanna

Breanna said...

dude I am serious too!!! lets chat about it!