24 April 2008

Learning to Breathe

I'm learning to live in each good moment God gives me here. I think that is what gets us by, is living in the moments, not necessarily the whole experience. It's the times I go to the city, or when I hang out with my friends here who I may never get to see again later on that will make this experience what it is. It's the moments I get to spend sitting in God's presence that make all of this worth it. I'm learning to breathe. I'm learning to live in the moment.



I wish you a good weekend.

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Hahahaha I will tell them you said hi! And yes we have a boy drummer.... I miss you man! only a couple more months till GS!!! :D

love ya!
Cubby

Trudy said...

Love you Tara and miss you!
Thanks for encouraging Breanna.
See you in July!
Trudy aka Moma Maples