I try to keep up with this thing as much as I can, but sometimes I'm fail.
Same old same old.....except, my birthday is on Friday! And then we have a week break. Woohoo! I plan on maybe staying one night in the city with a few of my girl friends for my birthday during our break! It shall be fun. AND, we're going to have a party at my apartment on Friday! One more year of being a "teen." It's sad, but exciting at the same time!
On Thursday, we had a Worship and Creative Arts Training Night. Rolf (drummer for Hillsong) and Bob (bassist) had a drum & bass workshop. It was actually pretty cool. Rolf talked a lot about playing for kingdom purposes and that we need to ask God to play through us, because we really can't do it in our own strength. Then, he gave us some sticking stuff to work on. It was really cool. I definitely look up to Rolf. He is so inspiring, so it was cool to hear him talk about drumming in worship.
The weekend has been good. Had Street Teams on Saturday morning. Did some cleaning and had time to myself Saturday night. Tonight I'm going to church for Mother's Day and then tomorrow is a day of rest.
3 years ago

1 comment:
What a wonderful tribute. I believe being a mom is the most important and rewarding job in the world and you made my job easy. Thank you for the kind words as this Mother's Day is bittersweet for me. This is the first Mother's Day in 19 years I have not spent it with you but I'm happy knowing you are having fulfilling, life-changing and fun experiences at Hillsong and in AU. Hope you have a wonderful
19th birthday with your friends and we'll celebrate when you're here in July! Love, Mom
Post a Comment