Sorry for the lack of updates. To say the least, things are going really good right now!
I played for Friday night youth at the Macarthur extension service last night and it was awesome! It went well and I loved being back on a drum kit worshipping God with a bunch of youth. I had to play on a 3 piece kit which was interesting, but still fun. :-) God works in cool ways. He opened up the opportunity to bless me and He blessed them as well, because they needed a drummer. I'm really excited to be a part of it and get to know some of the students and leaders. Praise God!
I got home pretty late last night so I didn't end up going to Street Teams this week. I think I'm going to use Saturday mornings to sleep in and rest on the weekends that I play drums at the youth service.
Nothing else is happening really...less than two weeks until my birthday! Erwin Mcmanus is speaking at church this weekend. He is the pastor of Mosaic Church in Los Angeles. I'm really excited to hear him preach!
I'll keep updating as life goes on. 70 days until I visit home!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment