HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I got something for you when you get home :D
Dude tara go watch the video on my blog that I jsut posted, My husband is in it! and he is an ausi!! He is Rebecca St. James brother! OMG he is georgous!
love ya!!!! Miss ya!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wish I could have been there!!!!
21 year old college student at ASU majoring in Tourism Development & Management. Daughter, sister, friend, and girlfriend. Christ-follower. Drummer. And world traveler.
2 comments:
Tara - that song is awesome! Great job. I'm so proud of you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I got something for you when you get home :D
Dude tara go watch the video on my blog that I jsut posted, My husband is in it! and he is an ausi!! He is Rebecca St. James brother! OMG he is georgous!
love ya!!!!
Miss ya!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wish I could have been there!!!!
-Breanna
Post a Comment