So I've been pretty good lately. Been busy though. I got my song done... for the most part. I have the rough cut, but I still have a bit to work on to get the final. I like it though! A few of my friends helped me get a melody and my friend, Dillon sang it for my recording.
Tomorrow is my birthday (in Australia). It's my birthday at home on Friday.(which is Saturday here) So I can celebrate twice! haha. Anyways, I'm having a party at my apartment with a bunch of friends. It will be fun! Then on Saturday, we're going to hang out for the night in the city probably. :-) Can't believe I'm turning 19! Everyone here can't believe I'm only 18. They say I'm just a baby! haha. I wish I could be with you all back home to celebrate, but I'm there in spirit.
I'll try and get the rough version of my song on here sometime soon.
I hope you all are enjoying the month of May. It's almost over!!
Goodbye for now.
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment