
For the past five days, I have been in the lovely state of Queensland, where seven of my friends and I enjoyed laughter, sun, late nights, and good times. It was a good vacation and we were all definitely in need of a holiday after being burnt out from school and church. We stayed in an apartment style hotel, I guess you could say; four girls in one apartment and the four guys in another. The beach was literally a two minute walk away! The place we went to was called Surfer's Paradise and it was a mix between California, Waikiki Beach, and Las Vegas; California for the beach, Waikiki for the tall hotel buildings and shopping, and Las Vegas for the drunk people and nightclubs. Anyways, there wasn't a whole lot on our agenda for the weekend. We pretty much just relaxed and hung out. It was a bit chilly so we weren't able to enjoy the beach every day, but we at least got some tanning time in on one of the days. The rest of the crew spent a day at "MovieWorld" (which is like Disneyland), while three of us stayed home due to finances and wanting to relax. It was quite nice though. The whole trip was definitely a great experience. I have put pics up on my web album for your viewing pleasure, if you so desire. :)
Now I'm back home in good old Castle Hill. We're on break until Thursday, so I'm spending the time relaxing and getting assignments done. I have to write two more songs in one month. Regardless of that, I also have a lot to do for my assignments. Much cramming will happen in the month of June. Can't believe May is almost over by the way! Not much else is happening. My friends and I viewed a house for rent today. It's really nice and big and the asking price went down! We are going to apply for it. We're hoping and praying we can get it! It's closer to the church, but not as close to shops, so it's bitter sweet.
I hope you all are enjoying the Memorial Day weekend! My friend made some American cupcakes to celebrate. :-)
3 years ago

1 comment:
I'd like to take credit for that beaut of a pic.. surfer boys are my specialty :)
Post a Comment