Life keeps going on. Fast. Exactly one month until I visit home.
I'm kind of disappointed. The house we were hoping and praying for didn't end up working out. Our applications were unsuccessful. :-( It's pretty difficult for international students with no jobs to get a house here. It's quite a bummer. Anyways, we're moving on and looking at our options. We might end up having to stay here in these apartments, which is fine. Our friend, Richelle, officially moved in with this week. She created a cozy space for all of her stuff in the study area of our apartment. It's actually working out fine.
I'm finishing up my assessments. I'm about to record two of my songs. Depending on how well they turn out, I'll post them on here. After that, I just have to write and record one more song. I can do this!
Right now, I need wisdom from God for some decisions I need to make. Prayer for that would be much appreciated. :-)
I might think of a topic to write about that will actually make my blog interesting. It's been kind of boring lately.
Until then, cheers!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment