07 June 2008

So yeah...

Things are getting better now. Thanks for the prayers. The week went pretty fast and now the weekend is halfway over. On Friday I did another performance with some other students. We played "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot. It was good!

I had a day to relax a bit today. My roommate and I did some shopping. I've been in desperate need of clothes. Warm clothes, that is. Winter arrived here on June 1st. Nothing is going on much right now. I still have yet to write two songs. I seriously don't know if I can do it in two weeks. Ah! It's definitely not my strong point, but I guess I have to do it no matter what.

My friend, Richelle, might move in with us for now. The apartment she is in has mold and the school wants to get them out of there. So we might have 5 of us living in our apartment. We're still trying to figure out this housing thing. We are awaiting to hear back fir a house that we put our apps in and we're really really hoping and praying that we will get it.

I'll be home in 5 weeks now. Can't wait!!

Sorry for the boring, pointless update.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Hey T! I love that song dare you to move!! cant wait to see you!!

-Jared