29 June 2008

Hey Now

Just thought I should update ya'll on what's up in my life right now. Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. Um.. let's see. We couldn't get a house for next semester, but we were lucky enough to get a new apartment. In a few weeks we will be moving into another apartment in this unit. It has a second level where all the bedrooms are so that will be nice and there isn't any mold except a little bit in one of the bathrooms, but it's no biggie. The only thing that's a shame is that rent is going up a bit. What we are paying right now isn't even worth it, but there is a housing and economy crisis so prices are rising. :-(

I attended Street Teams for the first time in awhile. It was really good. I delivered bread to the residents on the street with another lady. We encountered a woman who lost her husband two weeks ago. She couldn't help but break down. We told her she needed to let it out because she has been trying to hold it in as nobody wants to listen to her. You could tell she appreciated our company and wanted hope. I'll be praying for her. We also chatted with a woman who started enquiring about Hillsong Church and what it's about. It was cool to see that she was interested in the church. I could see her desperation for something more in life.

Other than that, I've spent the weekend relaxing and watching chick flicks with my roomies. I'll be spending this week preparing for the conference while trying to get some time to relax before our week of no sleep. And then I'll be home!! I'm so flippin excited. Especially to play drums again at church. Ohh man I can't wait! :)

That's it for today. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

can't wait to see you T!

-Breanna