Well, I'm over the whole house hunting deal. We've pretty much decided to just stay where we are. I think that is ultimately what God wanted, was for me to just stop and let Him take care of it. I think I've been trying to force it and that is why nothing is happening. Here's the deal. I got an email today from the woman in charge of college housing and she told me there is a home available for 7 girls in Glenwood (a 5 minute drive from church). Geez, if I would've just trusted God in the first place. Look what he does when you just stop, give it up to Him, and let Him take over. He knows best, right? Right.
Church last night was amazing. For those of you who know any of the Hillsong worship leaders, Marty Sampson led worship at church for the first time in several months. As we were waiting for church to start, we met a couple tourists from The States. I say tourists, because each lady had a digital camera hanging from her neck. :-) It's funny because after being here for awhile, the "Hillsong band" really isn't a big deal. They are just normal guys you know? Anyways, God's presence was so heavy last night. There was so much passion and excitement among the whole church crowd. It was so refreshing. I want to take this passion everywhere I go. I don't want to lose it. Last night was also a very significant night, as we linked with the new church in Cape Town, South Africa. If you don't know, Hillsong recently sent two of their pastors (Phil and Lucinda Dooley) over to South Africa to build a church, to build "the" Church. This was their first weekend, so we did sort of like a Skype video chat with them. It was so cool. I actually got chills. God is using this church to impact the globe. The end of the service was insane. After the last praise song, nobody wanted to leave. We just wanted to keep worshipping. They played about three more songs and everyone just went crazy. I didn't want it to end. I don't want it to end.
I've recorded two of my songs. I just need to write one more by Friday. AH!!!!! I'm so not motivated..... but I HAVE to do it. Flip, I'll be home in less than 4 weeks!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment