I'm wondering if all of this house hunting is just a waste of time and energy. Richelle and I viewed a nice house today. The only issue is we're trying to figure out who all is going to live with us. One of the girls is a July intake student and she doesn't arrive until mid-July so we can't get any of her information to apply for the house. We can't seem to find enough girls to fully commit to this and it's getting really frustrating. So I'm wondering if we should just settle for staying where we're at. Apparently, the college is having a hard time finding housing for the new students arriving in July. This is going to be a huge problem for them, so we thought we would move out to allow room for them. But who knows if it's going to work out. It seems that all the other students are finding houses outside of college. Why can't we? Ah! I guess we just have to trust God, because He definitely knows what is best...
I feel like there is so much I need. A car would be nice. And a job. And of course, a house. The stress of growing up and living on your own..... Well, I can tell you this, I've definitely grown up a lot since being here!
One week of classes left.
Three weeks until conference.
Four weeks until I visit home.
Til then, have a good day.
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment