22 June 2008

A furry growth

So I wake up this morning and my housemate comes in telling me to check behind my bed for any mold. What? To my surprise, there was mold growing on the bottom of my wall and the back of my bed frame. I dropped a drumstick behind my bed a few weeks ago and I discovered it this morning to be covered in mold. I mean, covered. I am sad to say that I have had to throw away three drumsticks because of this. Its a tragedy. Ruth e-mailed the college explaining our issue and they are going to speak to the landlord about it. We will either get an apartment on a higher level (we are on the ground level where the mold is more of a problem) or the owner needs to fix it. A few days ago, I noticed that my chest has been a bit congested. I didn't get a cold or anything, just unexplained mucus in my chest. I now have an explanation for it. It's a bit dangerous, because my roommate and I both have asthma. Mold can cause serious health problems for asthmatics. I will keep you updated, but please pray that God will keep us healthy, especially because Hillsong Conference is coming up and it's going to be physically intense, so we need healthy bodies for this.

Just thought I would update you on the issues I'm having. I will continue to do so until I see you in 20 days!!

You can see the mold on the wall in the background


I know, it's repulsive..

1 comment:

Breanna said...

That is nasty :D hahaha

So go down to the bottom part of my blog where is says blog traffic and you will find that you are the only one who looks at my blog that is from another country :D hahaha I love you! It was awesome talking to you on the phone last night! I cant wait to see you!

-Breanna